This is a certain kind of America.
Perfect. Pale and green. Sickly. Andrew Warhola is separated from us.
In Pittsburgh, In third grade, Warhol had chorea, the nervous system disease that causes involuntary movements of the extremities, which is believed to be a complication of scaret fever and causes skin pigmentation blotchiness. He became a hypochondriac, developing a fear of hospitals and doctors. Often bedridden as a child, he became an outcast at school and bonded with his mother. At times when he was confined to bed, he drew, listened to the radio and collected pictures of movie stars around his bed.
- saltlakrids likes this
- nosidamftw reblogged this from how-soon-is-now
- wellthatsthebagimin reblogged this from how-soon-is-now
- how-soon-is-now reblogged this from justkidss
- jezbollah likes this
- bbyear likes this
- guytheorphan likes this
- misterchu reblogged this from leosadismo and added:
- phluph reblogged this from kaves
- virginolympia likes this
- a-higher-place likes this
- tmphotographic likes this
- justkidss reblogged this from kaves
- aulianggia reblogged this from leosadismo
- bobotic likes this
- abandonn reblogged this from kaves
- 168cm likes this
- phluph likes this
- kaves reblogged this from desertionexodus
- leosadismo posted this